Welcome to your virtual classroom!
I’m Megan McDonough, your course director. Along with the faculty and support staff, I would like to warmly welcome you to the Certificate in Positive Psychology course.
To get started, here are some helpful tips:
- Bookmark this page for easy access.
- Make sure you have a username and password (instructions were e-mailed to you). This is a member-only site, so you’ll need that information to log-in.
- Plan your schedule by reviewing the course calendar.
- Upload your image and introduce yourself in the discussion forum.
- Get organized by starting a digital folder or a three-ring binder for class material. Here’s a cover for your binder if you go that route, plus the course syllabus.
New to online learning? Find additional suggestions here.
Each Module contains 4–5 classes, and those classrooms open on the scheduled start date. This is to help you move sequentially through the material and keep the entire class on the same subjects more or less at the same time. Module 1 is scheduled to start on April 8.
E-mails are sent each and every Monday once the course starts to help keep you updated on the course flow. If you miss an e-mail, you can find them in the announcements tab.
We look forward to seeing you in class!